If you have already signed up and been certified by your local unit as a delegate to the Convention but did not pay the $35 voluntary fee to become a VIP, it's not too late, you can sign up here today!
*Please note: You cannot sign up to be a delegate using this form. This is only for people who have been certified as a delegate through their local Republican committee. To find out more information about becoming a delegate, click here.
Delegates who pay the fee not only get to help the Party, they get to benefit in a number of different ways. One benefit in particular is that this year, we are doing unit seating based on payment of the delegate fees. If 100% of a unit pays the fees, it will get better seating in the Coliseum than a unit which pays only 20% or 30% of its fees!
VIP Delegates qualify for:
• Preferential unit seating in the Coliseum
• Special Recognition at Convention
• VIP Name Tag showing your support for the Republican Party
• 2013 Convention Commemorative Gift Bag
• VIP Express Check-In Line
• Opportunity to win a weekend get-away at the Homestead as part of
the 30th Annual RPV Donald W. Huffman Advance as well as other
special gifts and prizes
• Advance email notice of special events and updates